Dis Unplugged t shirts

BRobson

<font color=green>Beavers is a dangerous place to
A while back Pete spoke about a new t shirt design for the Dis Unplugged - can anyone tell me when these will be available and are they very different from the designs already?

Thanks guys :thumbsup2

yeah, the new designs are a lot different. Well sorta, the logo is the same but the material looks like a thick heavy hanes beefy tee instead of a generic tshirt. And the chord of the USB cable like thing, wraps around to the back of the shirt.

Can't wait to see them! Cool that you got a sneak peek at the new design, Oscar. I'd have been in trouble if I were you because I'd be looking for a plain white T with the logo - d'oh!

the logo is obvious. I need to hunt down where my old t shirt went... eh, I'm sure i'll get around to it.

the logo is obvious. I need to hunt down where my old t shirt went... eh, I'm sure i'll get around to it.

Can you hunt for it next Saturday night so we can all follow along??:rotfl:

Good luck with this hunt.

here is a look at the new t shirt, as modeled by Bawb.

Bawb.JPG.jpg

Can you order those new ones yet? They look cool and I would like one for my upcoming trip.

Can you order those new ones yet? They look cool and I would like one for my upcoming trip.

These are the prototypes that we had made and cannot be ordered. The new ones will have a similar design on the back with "Unofficial - Unbiased - Unplugged" under it . They will also have a pocket design on the front.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter