DIS Unplugged Pod Squad Signatures

Bob, maybe you missed the memo :laughing:

Once I find a way to fit "DRINKS DOLE WHIPS AND BRINGS THE EMPTY CUPS TO THE PODCAST IN AN ICE CHEST" you'll get one :thumbsup2

Good one, Corey!

Ahem, do you think I should to ask you to remove that GALPP user bar? And when we come up with our new name, you know we'll be knocking---thanks for all you do! :hippie:

Good one, Corey!

Ahem, do you think I should to ask you to remove that GALPP user bar? And when we come up with our new name, you know we'll be knocking---thanks for all you do! :hippie:

I went ahead and removed it from the list. The file is still there, but when you all come up with a new name I'll remove it. :thumbsup2

Hey Corey - check out the We Need a New Podcast Groupie Name for Pete's Sake! thread - looks like Matt already did the bar for you! Since the GALLP user bar file is still out there, what about just replacing the image with the new bar? :flower3:

Thanks in advance!

~ Stacy​

Corey,

We have officially decided that our new groupie name is the iMice. Our logo is a Mickey head with ear phones on. If you could please, please make us a new user bar, we would all totally appreciate it. Thanks!

I went ahead and removed it from the list. The file is still there, but when you all come up with a new name I'll remove it. :thumbsup2

Hey Corey.......I think we got it......;..DIS Unplugged Pod Squad...D.U.P.S........Enough people have agreed with this to be our name.....i think its great.........If you can come up with the BAR for us D.U.P.S.......it would be appreciated.......Thanks alot and hope everything well with all you guys over there......Again Thanks, Hector, from Kearny NJ

Okay, since I didn't know where else to post this, here it is. It's not a user-bar request, so...

Some of us on the Teen Board have thought it would be cool if we had an 'eye-twitch' smiley. Corey, since you do so much of the web stuff, I figured you would be good to ask. If you can't do it, could you please tell me who could? Thanks!

How about adding "I won a t shirt!"?

And by clicking does this add to my signature? I guess I will learn when I submit this.

Okay, since I didn't know where else to post this, here it is. It's not a user-bar request, so...

Some of us on the Teen Board have thought it would be cool if we had an 'eye-twitch' smiley. Corey, since you do so much of the web stuff, I figured you would be good to ask. If you can't do it, could you please tell me who could? Thanks!

No promises, but I'll see what I can come up with. :)

:rolleyes1

;)

barsample-1.jpg

Hi Corey --
I know the user bars are freebies towards the signature max's, but what about the actual Pod Squad logo? I would love to add it to my signature but don't want to remove my Kinkade/OKW. What's a girl to do? :teeth:

Hi Corey --
I know the user bars are freebies towards the signature max's, but what about the actual Pod Squad logo? I would love to add it to my signature but don't want to remove my Kinkade/OKW. What's a girl to do? :teeth:

Since when are user bars freebies? I received a warning and points for too many userbars!

I could have sworn it was in a sticky at the top of the page...but now I don't see it. :confused3

I hope Corey can confirm if they are still allowed as my signature might be in violation if I misunderstood.

Calling Webmaster Corey...S.T.A.T. !!!
(please help the signature-challenged of the world)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter