DIS unplugged audio only

The shows are all available on all major platforms and DISUnplugged.com if you wish to still manually download episodes. Most of the shows are currently on Christmas hiatus, but there are still videos on the different YouTube channels.

Has there been any announcement about audio no longer being available for Dining shows? I know they have been mentioning regularly all the new youtube channels, but I don't see any new shows available on audio since early October. Is it officially over for us audio listeners? Or have there just not been any Dining shows?

Has there been any announcement about audio no longer being available for Dining shows? I know they have been mentioning regularly all the new youtube channels, but I don't see any new shows available on audio since early October. Is it officially over for us audio listeners? Or have there just not been any Dining shows?
We haven't had an official "Dining Show" since I think the City Works review. The Dining Show is hosted by Pete and sometimes he'd ask people to fill in, but for the time being the show is still technically on hiatus until they can start going back out to do table service review and be in the studio safely more often.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter