DIS River Order

I would also like to join the river. I'll get the pieces I need if I can join.

...never seen this message before so I even took a screen of it. This happens when you go from canadian's room into darksidemoon's room...this must be a "locked by staff" room. If it was a deleted account, wouldn't the room just be deleted? Anyone have any idea?...
I would not be surprised if darksidemoon requested that his account be deleted and staff just locked it until 6 months of non-playing pass.
The people on both sides of this are:

disneyfanlv
lifeof
CL_capecad
canadian
darksidemoon
t-birdpride
flyingpegasus
So, on this 1 - anyone know if canadian, darksidemoon and / or t-birdpride are around? Thanks!...
Well capecad should be easily reached by leaving a message for him or capegirl. Pride has been coming on a bit more now that school is out for him. Will leave him a message this evening.

Here's my river room that I want to be connected:

NojwqtXeENu9QzGSQxeDPaLI0WGCn1YT0300.jpg

Hey everyone! :) Hi Coriander, thanks for the heads up about this thread!

CapeCAD and I don't get to read the VMK boards much lately, so if you ever need to reach us, please just send an email or PM :surfweb:

Cape dude is on his way home right now from Logan airport in Boston because he's been on a business trip this past week. Hopefully we'll have time to get onto VMK this weekend.

In the meantime, just tell me what needs to be done because I can sign onto his VMK account and take care of it, if he is busy. Actually, I just signed onto his account. lol

Let us know, we'd like to help keep the DIS River flowing!! :cool2:

Add me to the add a room list, once you've gotten the current rooms in order!

I've got lots of rooms and river pieces and need a project. :)

Oh, and Dreams, if you could PM me when you are ready to add new rooms, I won't miss a thread (like usual...)

Hmmm... Pirate still hasn't gotten a room together...

Perhaps I found something to do?

I have never seen this message before so I even took a screen of it. This happens when you go from canadian's room into darksidemoon's room.

dust.jpg

Thanks everyone for any help you can offer on the above!

- Dreams

I'm getting that too. Is canadian still active so he can fix it?

EDIT: Is there another way to enter the River Connection, besides the Haunted Mansion Room enterance? Canadian's ride is stuck in his third room so I didn't really get to see anybody else's rides.

I'm getting that too. Is canadian still active so he can fix it?

EDIT: Is there another way to enter the River Connection, besides the Haunted Mansion Room enterance? Canadian's ride is stuck in his third room so I didn't really get to see anybody else's rides.

SHE is still active, and the issue I think is with the next person's room :)

Okay, today is fix it day!

I started in my room and sad to say, only made it to DaffyPluto's Pirates in the Bayou room. I was not able to leave this room.

Major? Help? LOL I know several of you are friends irl with him. If you can reach him, that would be great!

Anyone?

I started in my room and sad to say, only made it to DaffyPluto's Pirates in the Bayou room. I was not able to leave this room.

Major? Help? LOL I know several of you are friends irl with him. If you can reach him, that would be great!

Anyone?

DONE! YAY! :cool1: Okay, next up... canadian dead end.

Woot. Glad you fixed some problems!:woohoo:
Oops, sorry about that :guilty: . Who is the person after?

Anyone?

DONE! YAY! :cool1: Okay, next up... canadian dead end.[/quote]

I would not be surprised if darksidemoon requested that his account be deleted and staff just locked it until 6 months of non-playing pass.

Well capecad should be easily reached by leaving a message for him or capegirl. Pride has been coming on a bit more now that school is out for him. Will leave him a message this evening.

Okay, so - given the above, and the below -

Hey everyone! :) Hi Coriander, thanks for the heads up about this thread!

CapeCAD and I don't get to read the VMK boards much lately, so if you ever need to reach us, please just send an email or PM :surfweb: ... In the meantime, just tell me what needs to be done because I can sign onto his VMK account and take care of it, if he is busy ... Let us know, we'd like to help keep the DIS River flowing!! :cool2:

I have made the decision to bypass darksidemoon. Without bypassing many others in the meantime, I need help.

Can anyone help me connect the river??? Below is the list of rooms in the section that is needing help. We are stuck leaving canadian's room. I have contact with disneyfanlv and flyingpegasus, but no one in between. I have sent a note to SeaSpray. Beyond that, I don't know who is related or friends with whom.

Can anyone help us hop over darksidemoon and/or t-birdpride if needed? Thanks! We are SOOOOO close.

disneyfanlv
lifeof
CL_capecad
canadian
darksidemoon
t-birdpride
flyingpegasus

Can anyone help with the above? Would hate to cut from disneyfanlv to flyingpegasus, but if that's what I have to do.......

Anyone?

Well, my room is done, although I had to do it through one of my clones AwsomeTinkBell. Sorry I can't help with contacting anyone, but if you want to use my room as a filler instead of attaching it at the end, you are welcome to do so. In any case, my room is ready whenever you are. Thanks!

I will sign onto CapeCAD's account right now :) He's full title on VMK is CL_capecad. I'll be in a room that's open to everyone so if you search you can find me/him. Please tell me exactly what you want me to do with his river rooms, ok?? I want to help out here. Thanks!

Ok I'm still in CapeCADs room. The next 3 rooms belong to Canadian and I was able to ride them, but then hit a dead end when trying to get into the next room.

Well I've been on almost an hour and I'm not sure how much longer I'll be on VMK. I will try and be back tonight though :)

While I was in there waiting, I added a lot of pirate-y things to CapeCADs room. pirate: LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter