DIS Photography Classes! ~NEW~

missypatricia

Proud VMK WUVER!
:grouphug: Well hey there! This is photography class on DIS! Well here's how we do it: You show me some pictures and tell me what they are of, and I'll tell you if thats a perfect shoot or I'd tell you what you'd need to do to make that picture **iPERFECT!** If you want to join our class, just say I would like to join or something like that and I'll put you on our list! ***iTHE FIRST PERSON WHO JOINS GET TO BE CAPTAIN!*** So in this class, you'll learn how to take perfect pictures and you can make new frieds I hope you join and enjoy it!!!

BattyMcDoon ~~ CAPTAIN!

ill join since im a photographer in real life and even in the game i like taking pictures lol :) this should be interesting cool idea!

Well you can post pictures of anything you've took in real life, or on vmk and if its not really perfect I'll tell you what to do to make it better.

ok ill start with some of my vmk stuff here goes nothing...

vmkpic16.jpg
vmkpic14.jpg
vmkpic13.jpg

vmkpic11.jpg
vmkpic10.jpg
vmkpic9.jpg

vmkpic8.jpg
vmkpic7.jpg
vmkpic6.jpg

vmkpic5.jpg
vmkpic4.jpg
vmkpic3.jpg

vmkpic2.jpg
vmkpic1.jpg

1. k, your first one was great but you should have moved the camera down a little and sort of right.

2. It was perfect!

3. It was very great except you should have moved it a little to the right.

4. Very nice

5. Very pretty!!

6. You sould have moved it tiiiiiiiinnnnyyyy bit to the left and a tiiinnnnyy bit up.

7. Very good just you could have moved it a little bit to the left.

8. PERFECT!!!!!

9. You should have moved it a little to the right, right where it hits the eye of the shark thing.

10. You could have moved it a liiiiitttlllee up and a liiiitttllllleee to the right.

11. Perfect just a tiny bit to the right.

12. Perfect!

13. Perfect!

14. Perfect!

Now you can get some more pictures and decide on your own if they need some work! :)

this is a cool idea but im not going to join because i cant post pics.... but i wanted to say pm me sometime and you can visit my funny picture room it almost won best room once but i got out beat :( check it out sometime:
VMK Funniest Picture Gallery by SweetStephanie

host hula even put her own picture in it!

Oh I'd love to see ur picture room! Can't wait but I'm banned for a month. Ok see you around in vmk!

Srry bout the I'm In WDW img I am going in 1 and a half days I just had to get it ready. You can ask my friend, ShadowKittyKat for some pictures and she'll tell you how to put them on your sig and avvie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter