Dis Old Fogies Clubhouse – New Lease negotiated FO(U)R the next 250 pages!

Status
Not open for further replies.
PiO ~

Love, love , LOVE what you've done with the place....the added rec area in the backyard:

_DSC0084.jpg

...the expanded dining room:

SOFA3.jpg

...the latest in modern technological health appliances:

1876258191_4f68b68cf1_z.jpg

...the new in-line dancing club:

1920swomen-575x302.jpg

....but the noise in the basement has GOT to STOP!

Old%20Fogies.jpg

popcorn::

PiO ~

Love, love , LOVE what you've done with the place....the added rec area in the backyard:

_DSC0084.jpg

SOFA3.jpg

1920swomen-575x302.jpg

Old%20Fogies.jpg

You're in!!! Snark and all! :thumbsup2

Great work, Kimmar!

:lmao:

But I don't understand one thing........what noise in the basement??? I can't hear a thing!

Whew... Finally home from DS13's All State Jazz audition. It took 7 hours!!!
He's bummed because he thinks he blew his chromatic scale - played it too fast & his tone wasn't good enough for him. He's his toughest critic, so hopefully he's wrong.
Only 2 altos get in from the whole state, so fingers crossed!!!

Sent from Tracey's iPhone using DISBoards

Whew... Finally home from DS13's All State Jazz audition. It took 7 hours!!!
He's bummed because he thinks he blew his chromatic scale - played it too fast & his tone wasn't good enough for him. He's his toughest critic, so hopefully he's wrong.
Only 2 altos get in from the whole state, so fingers crossed!!!

When will he find out?

PrincessInOz said:
When will he find out?

Last year it took them a couple days to post it. Then he came in third. :sad:

I'm hoping my friend who's a band director will hang out long enough to get results... We'll see... :flower:

PiO ~

_DSC0084.jpg

SOFA3.jpg

1920swomen-575x302.jpg

Old%20Fogies.jpg

That is noise?

....well, it is if your hearing aid's volume is set too high.

franandaj said:
I hope your DS makes it this year!

We're hoping to find out some time today. I wish he'd nailed that scale! The child can play it in his sleep. He was overconfident and started it out too fast. :sad:

Hi oldies!

I hope everyone is enjoying their daylight savings! We had breakfast in bed, she is back asleep. Just watching TV, catching up on old shows.

We're hoping to find out some time today. I wish he'd nailed that scale! The child can play it in his sleep. He was overconfident and started it out too fast. :sad:

el

Awe, tell him not to be to hard on himself. All he can do is his best. I think he is doing something awesome. What goals to have. And you are a great supporting mom!!:cheer2::cheer2:

Hi oldies!

I hope everyone is enjoying their daylight savings! We had breakfast in bed, she is back asleep. Just watching TV, catching up on old shows.

This whole thing threw me off. I had a hard time I sleeping and then I looked at the time at one point and it said 3 am and remembered the clock had already changed, I fell asleep about 5. I think the dogs think I am crazy for sleeping till now...

I need to get my butt going. The kids in #1 are probably hungry and we're just hanging with Olga.

There is an important lesson in that.....hope he's not being too hard on himself.

Hi oldies!

It's Monday and a public holiday. Hoping to catch up on the Dis today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter