DIS Newbie very excited!

AZMickeyfans

DIS Veteran
Hi Everyone! I am soooo excited I found these boards. Now I have a place to share all of my Disney excitement. We are AP holders from AZ and are headed back to DLR on Nov. 13. DH and I cant get enough of the place. Going to surprise DS and DD again (they never have a clue). Very excited to see all the Christmas Decorations again. Just wanted to say hi and can't wait to start posting.

I hope you guys have an excellent time. We may even see eachother because we're going down in one week from today until the 20th!

How exciting, AZ!! I am glad you found the boards too! I am an old Disney fan and only found the boards right before our last DL trip...you will be amazed with how it changes your experience...you get to talk to a bunch of people who are just as excited about Disney as you are and it makes it sooo exciting!!!
There are many things that I have learned that I never knew and things you don't find in tour books...DISr's rock!! Now, whenever anyone in my family pops up with a Disney question I don't have an answer to, it's straight to the boards. Welcome and have fun!! :cheer2:

Hello! Newbie :wave: Welcome to Disboards!! It really is an amazing site. I stumbled across it one day too. Biggest moment surfing online ever I swear LOL!

Have a fantastic time on your trip. It will be so fun for you. You are lucky you are AP holders. I wish I were so close.

Just a big tip for the newbie, that if you like disneyland, and want to share your moments. Everyone on here LOVES reports. So if you go into the trip report forum, you can post what you did on your trip, and your experiences. It shows us what you did, and we can learn from it. And it will give you some insites on other peoples trips too. Fantastic forum.

Also dont be afraid to post. Everyone on here is so nice! We will all be happy to help out, or share in the moment with you. :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter