DIS Newbie Here!

rainbowdarling

The Oops Girl
Hi, everyone!

My name is Laura. I've been lurking for the last week or so (though I think I registered before that). I've lived in Florida and Oregon, and though I'm currently living in Ohio, I still think of Oregon as home. I'm a lifelong Disney fan, and I don't think I could count the number of times I've gone even if I wanted to. My husband and I are going in September-October of this year for my very first stay on-site for our honeymoon and I can hardly wait! I have a feeling that these boards will simultaneously help with my impatience and fuel my urgent desire to leave now. :rotfl:

Anyway, hi, everyone! Hopefully this won't be the last you all see of me. ;)

18.gif

::yes:: Glad to have you on board. Happy posting and watch out, the time has away of sneeking up on you. :tiptoe:

Welcome to DISboards. Many informations are coming here for you, just enjoy reading reviews and experiences.

Have a nice day. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter