• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DIS meets

crazy_for_the_dis

DIS Veteran
Not sure which forum to put this on. Has anyone ever tried to organize a meet for DIS members in their local area? I've read about meets at the resorts/parks, but in a PM, another DIS member and I were discussing how it would be neat to organize a meet locally just to meet other DIS'ers (and talk about Disney since my DH is tired of hearing about it!) We live near the Pittsburgh area. Has anyone ever tried this and how successful was it?

You may want to try over on the Community Board. I know that I have seen threads for various New England area DIS meets on there from time to time.

I tried to put one on. I put it out about 2 months before and got alot of replies, but when it was time to go I only got 2 family's to show up. I guess things come up in that amount of time. You might try to put one on a little less time than 2 months since things come up and people can't come.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter