DIS meet - photos!

Wow, thanks Nicola! :blush: :blush: I'm honestly not fishing for compliments - I'm quite happy with most of them. It's just a couple where I was caught out and not "posing", that frightened me!!! :rotfl:

I won't mention it again!! :teeth:

Great photos Steve!! Your photography skills or camera (or both!) are much better than mine! :blush:

Cyrano said:
Not much evidence of that in the final picture ;)

Reid
I did originally leave some of it (feeling a little full), but Verity's other half dared me to finish it off and I wasn't going to turn down a challenge like that!

DisneyRGB said:
Great photos Steve!! Your photography skills or camera (or both!) are much better than mine! :blush:
I'd love to claim credit but I think the camera deserves most of it. I just set it on Auto, then point and click!

Just want to say thanks again to everyone for coming - we were lucky as we didn't have far to come, but everyone else would have had a good reason for not coming - Becky, Ol, Amy, Zoe, Steve and Erika had long journeys and Simon had to work this evening - and yet you all came. I hope you all felt it was worth it!!

I'm jealous - especially as my trip to London was cancelled, just a pity Denise had already organised other stuff based on that trip :( We'll definitely make it to the next one, DLRP shirts and all! Looks like you hade a great time and nice to see lots of happy smiley faces - keeping the Disney spirit alive outside the parks - go team :cool1:

Oh, what a shame Steve - we would have LOVED to have seen you. I think it's great that you even considered driving that far. Hope we can all make it to the next one!!

I'm so glad that you all had a great time.

It's nice to see the photos too.

Apologies to all that I didn't manage to make it as planned to the meeting. Unfortunately my cat, with near perfect timing, decided to fall seriously ill on Saturday night requiring an expensive urgent appointment at the vet's early Sunday. By the time we'd sorted her out it was too late to make the train in time. I am MASSIVELY disappointed but glad to see that everyone had a great time in any event.

Fortunately Bella is on the mend - it turned out to be a severe does of some kind of gastro enteritis but apparently that can be quite serious in cats. You don't want them to be ill at all but she could have picked a better weekend, couldn't she?

Nikki

Nikki - what a shame you couldn't make it. I'm glad Bella is okay though - must have been a very unpleasant time for both of you. :hug:

Yeah, I was so disappointed. Trouble is with Bella, she's not a cat that falls ill often but when she does it's usually something serious. She's 1/2 maine coon and is consequently huge and normally very strong but when she starts regressing to kittenhood we know we've got a problem. Poor mite, she couldn't help it and clearly felt terrible.

Lovely photos :goodvibes So glad you all had a wonderful time, I would love to have come and met you all.
Nik, such a shame you never made it but what a relief your cat is now OK.:cat: Animals can be such a worry, can't they. I never let my dogs off their leads in the couple of weeks before a holiday in case they injure themselves!:dog2::rotfl:

Glad you all had such a nice time! Although I struggle with the idea that you are all 'real' people *twitches* ;-)

missj171 said:
Glad you all had such a nice time! Although I struggle with the idea that you are all 'real' people *twitches* ;-)

:rotfl:

Great photos Steve. It's great to see you all on yours & Rhiannon's piccys. It really looks like you had lots of fun.

I hope you saved me a bit of that pudding :teeth:

Thanks to those who sent good wishes for my little cat who was taken ill on Saturday. She spent yesterday in the veterinary hospital, fighting like a tasmanian devil from all accounts so they couldn't keep her drip in. She isn't very well, I'm afraid. They did some tests but they were fairly inconconclusive. Her liver seems to be giving cause for concern apparently although they can#t be sure if the problem has to do with her constantly being sick or if the problem with her liver is the reason she's being sick. I've got her home now and she seems in good spirits. I am now in the position of cooking minced chicken and scrambled eggs for the cat in hopes she'll keep something down! She's still battling on though, bless her little heart.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter