DIS Meet in AZ for Give Kids The World! Join us for a FUN WEEKEND! Oct 24-26

Im already a friend with you at Face book too,. I suggested we contact GKTW in Florida. Ill bet they have all sorts of ideas to build on.

Hi there, I'm from Tucson too and would love to help out with this. I just sent a request on Facebook. I don't know much...ok anything...about event planning but I stay at home right now so I have plenty of time to help out and figure things out if help is needed. I've never been to Old Tucson, except once to Nightfall, but I do love Tombstone! I wouldn't mind driving out there either. From where I am in Tucson, they are almost the same distance lol.

I live in Scottsdale, but would definitely drive down for this event. I have no experience with fundraising, but the DIS people could probably give some good advice about other events they have attended.

I am from Western NY originally but am now living in Peoria, AZ on west side of Phoenix. I will keep an eye on this event and hopefully can make it. Don't know about being much use to you as a volunteer, as I've never been to Tuscon yet in the 7-8 yrs I've lived in PHX. But you can count me as a definite maybe for an attendee.

Hi! We live in Phoenix and we, my DH and I, would love to attend! Normally I would say we would help, as we are both have those type A event planning personalities, but we are expecting our first baby next spring so it is hard to commit to anything beyond all the stuff we already do! But you can use me for ideas and suggestions. I'm a foodie and love planning menus so I think I could manage to help with ideas for that! It will just all depend on when it is! :goodvibes

Hi, I'm in Tucson! I have no idea how I can help, I don't know anything about fundraising or planning a meet like this!

Hello everyone!
Well, we are fast approaching February and I hope everyone has recovered from the holidays! I'm finally settling in to my new job... Although I'm still working more than I'd like.... 6 days a week! I still want to make this meet happen, but given the change in my circumstances, I will need some help more than ever! So.... Please....please....please.... If you are at all interested in helping, please private message me! I would love to get a small team together to brainstorm and go around town and figure this thing out! I've left my 3rd message for GKTW requesting their fundraising packet. Maybe third time is the charm??? I'm going to keep calling until I get one! Please contact me if you are interested in helping make this happen!

Hello everyone!
Well, we are fast approaching February and I hope everyone has recovered from the holidays! I'm finally settling in to my new job... Although I'm still working more than I'd like.... 6 days a week! I still want to make this meet happen, but given the change in my circumstances, I will need some help more than ever! So.... Please....please....please.... If you are at all interested in helping, please private message me! I would love to get a small team together to brainstorm and go around town and figure this thing out! I've left my 3rd message for GKTW requesting their fundraising packet. Maybe third time is the charm??? I'm going to keep calling until I get one! Please contact me if you are interested in helping make this happen!

What's in the fundraising packet that you think you might need?

What's in the fundraising packet that you think you might need?

I'm not exactly sure. However, many of the messages I've gotten from folks from other meets have said to obtain one and read it through carefully. Sooooo.... I think it may be important ????

I am in Gilbert. I am very excited about this!! I have been hoping for a meet up here in Arizona for a long time. I don't post on here, but have listened to the podcast since 2007! I will PM you Nicole. :)

Hi, I'm in Tucson as well. Maybe whoever is down here, we can meet at Starbucks and brain storm or something. What is the FB page I should be looking for?

I just submitted a request to join the FB group. From my experience, more people seem to view FB more than actually go into DISBoards sometime ( at least that seems to be what I've heard from the "meet" groups)
The other thing as well, is I would like to see once we have this off the ground, If there is something that I can do thru my corp office

I just submitted a request to join the FB group. From my experience, more people seem to view FB more than actually go into DISBoards sometime ( at least that seems to be what I've heard from the "meet" groups)
The other thing as well, is I would like to see once we have this off the ground, If there is something that I can do thru my corp office

Okay. That makes since. I will check my facebook again later to see if the request has gone through. I can't wait to start posting on the page to hopefully get some conversation going. :) I am excited! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter