DIS Hobbist MEET! Calling all PIN collector and SCRAPBOOKERS!

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
Hi all! OKAY, I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE! I NEED A MEET!

How about a quicky meet at Square One again in April or May? Sunday at 11am ~ a little earlier than last time so we can take advantage of the quiet food court.

Here are dates I am available;
Sundays, April 6, 13, 27 or May 4, 25

This meet can have a little twist ~ a HOBBIST meet! Since many of us have started Pin collecting and scrapbooking ~ how about we bring oiur Pins and Scrapbooks, photo albums! Even if you don't collect pins or scrapbook ~ COME and have a coffee and a little shop at the Disney Store!

How about it! Sandra

I can go on April 6 ... its my day off :p I think a meet would motivate me to finally finish off my scrapbook! I'd also love to meet everyone before my trip!

That sounds like a great meet theme.Too bad soccer training is taking place for my son.I am the team manager so I cant skip out.So another chance to meet you guys is lost.

Hi ~ Saturdays work for me (except for April 5, 12, 19) ~ I don't think we should meet at Square One on a Saturday, it's a zoo. Some place else is good for a Saturday. The Shell Info Centre is still closed upstairs on weekends, but the main floor is open. It can get crowded, but get there early enough and we'd be okay. Lunch someplace would be fun too. Chat soon! S

And then we can pretend that we are at AK. This way it's gonna feel like we are in WDW without the entire expense!LOL

Any seconds?

Scratch

:smooth:

I second that....My first DISmeet was April 2001, just a few days before our Disney trip, at RFC Yorkdale. They open at 11am on the weekend and aren't too busy if you go immediately at 11am. It's hard to chat in there, but I still love it! S

Saturdays are good for me and the RFC @ Yorkdale sounds like fun :p

are great for me, I work on Sundays unless I'm at school that weekend. After Easter Saturdays work but not early in the morning- I teach until 11:30 & it takes 11/2hrs to yorkdale.
But if can't swing it, i'll meet up with you guys next round.
Is anyone free during the week days?

Would love to meet everyone. I'm free anytime on the weekends in April except April 26th. RFC is fine by me.

Cdnmickeylover

Hi ~ I can meet during the day occasionally, but it has to be in Mississauga because I am always one or two hours away from picking up a kid from school. Chat soon! S

If we are going to the RFC, are we going on Sunday, April 6? Dh says he might go too, as long as it's not golfing weather!

Hi all ~ If we all like April 6, at Yorkdale RFC 11am ~ I'll start a new RSVP thread. Chat soon! S

That sounds good to me ... uh-oh... I guess I better get crackin' on my scrapbook *lol*.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter