DIS Exclusive Backstage Magic Adventure 12/2 - 12/7/2018 - SOLD OUT!

Discussion in 'DIS Adventures by Disney Trips' started by DisneyKevin, Jun 7, 2017.

1. OKW Lover

OKW Lover Retired and living 2 miles from The Castle. DIS Lifetime Sponsor

Just to add to Kevin's good advice above I'd recommend instead of the tour you plan a nap that afternoon. The kickoff event will no doubt include a surprise event that will keep you out late that night. The next morning will come around early.

2. AndrewAppears

AndrewAppears Earning My Ears

Thanks Kevin and Jeff! I'll put off the WB tour for now...a good excuse to go back soon!

LuvEeyore likes this.
  3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. Ron from Michigan

Ron from Michigan DIS Veteran

52 Days Until Our Adventure Starts !!!!!!

LuvEeyore and OKW Lover like this.
  5. met19

met19 Mouseketeer

Jen and I are doing Napa rose chef counter on the 7th at 5p as we are staying one more night. We are also tsking the shuttle up from gch on the 2nd

LuvEeyore and OKW Lover like this.
  6. LuvEeyore

LuvEeyore DIS Veteran

Is Saturday December 1? Do I need to pack now?? I need a vacation!! okay rant is over. Cant wait to meet you all. I don't know what to do with myself as I don't have to check on FP, no waiting for Magic Bands, no reservations to make. What am I going to do for the next 6+ weeks? :laundy::santa::surfweb:

7. AndrewAppears

AndrewAppears Earning My Ears

LOL I feel the same way. I feel like I should be clicking things and organizing reservations. A last minute work trip to WDW popped up in the middle of November, so I am channeling my planning OCD into that :wizard:.

LuvEeyore likes this.
  8. Ron from Michigan

Ron from Michigan DIS Veteran