DIS Exclusive Backstage Magic Adventure 12/2 - 12/7/2018 - SOLD OUT!

Thanks Kevin, and hello everyone! I am super excited to be joining all of you on this trip! This is my first ABD and my first time visiting Disneyland. Forgive me if I'm bouncing off of the walls with excitement this whole trip. I am a huge Disney fan and I've been to World many times. This trip is like a pilgrimage to the motherland for me :worship:.

213 days to go!

Welcome to the trip Andrew. You are going to love Disneyland. There is nothing like visiting the original Disney park.

Thanks Kevin, and hello everyone! I am super excited to be joining all of you on this trip! This is my first ABD and my first time visiting Disneyland. Forgive me if I'm bouncing off of the walls with excitement this whole trip. I am a huge Disney fan and I've been to World many times. This trip is like a pilgrimage to the motherland for me :worship:.

213 days to go!

Welcome aboard, Andrew!

Please help me welcome Tom and Brigitte to our trip!:welcome:

Thanks Kevin!

Fortunately for my wife and I it looks like there were two cancelations for this trip (unfortunately for them) and we were able to grab those spots. This trip dates worked out really well for us as ABD canceled our planned Montana trip this August. We had already booked a DVC WDW stay for these exact same dates in December so this made for a simple drop in replacement trip for us. This will be our third ABD trip with our fourth already booked for Ireland in 2019. This will also be our 2nd Disneyland trip and are very much looking forward to visiting this park again.

I think that we'll come in a couple of days early and plan on hitting Universal Hollywood for a pre trip. Currently we're also planning on booking the VIP tour as well so we can make the most of our time in the "other" park.

We can't wait to meet everyone.

Just so no one feels bad for the folks that had to cancel.....

They were able to arrange something and let me know they could actually go this AFTER I had offered the trip to Tom and Brigitte.

Through some Disney magic and a WHOLE LOT OF WHINING, I was able to get them reinstated and book Tom and Brigitte.

There are now 35 of us and again....we aRE SOLD OUT!!!!

:worship::flower1::worship::flower1:

Very excited for the trip! I’m flying in November 30th for a pre-stay at the Loew’s Hollywood Hotel and touring Paramount Pictures and taking a couple of morning Hollywood bus tours through www.dearlydepartedtours.com Already booked dinner on December 1st at Saved By The Max (A Saved by the Bell pop up restaurant) and my mind is still racing for other possible mini adventures before the big adventure starts! Can’t wait to meet everyone!

Guapotimmy, I am getting excited as well. We are flying in Dec 1 for a pre night. I am not sure what lan to do Saturday night or Sunday morning. I can’t wait to meet everyone

We will be checking into Loew's Hollywood Hotel on the 1st. I just booked us dinner at Jar for that night. I have heard such great things about this restaurant and after looking at the menu I am really excited to try it. We can't wait to meet everyone and start our adventure.

We will be checking into Loew's Hollywood Hotel on the 1st. I just booked us dinner at Jar for that night. I have heard such great things about this restaurant and after looking at the menu I am really excited to try it. We can't wait to meet everyone and start our adventure.

We will be coming in on the first as well. We had originally planned to go to universal and do the vip tour . Since we booked this trip Morgan has gotten married and had a baby. I also am not working right now so have decided to wing it.

My wife and I just got back from an awesome Paris/Disneyland Paris trip late last night and are getting caught up on our DIS Unplugged Podcast shows and it just hit us, we have never watched the Disneyland Podcast shows! We have only been once before and that was a decade ago so I guess we have to binge watch some of the DL shows between now and December.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!