DIS DIETERS, week beginning 22nd october

natalielongstaff

<font color=deeppink>I need a cup of tea and a big
hello everyone :) another great week last week (despite some of us letting the side down :rotfl2: )

last weeks weight loss was 13lb

best of luck this week :thumbsup2

goodness! aren't we good? well done everyone.
I'm aiming for a STS this week

Ive lost 3 lbs this week :goodvibes

Good luck everyone! :banana:

Fabulous result, Jen! :thumbsup2

Would be very happy to achieve something similar but after the huge piece of M&S chocolate cheesecake AND cream I had last night, who knows... :rolleyes1

Good luck everyone for the upcoming week... :goodvibes

well done Jen, are you noticing a difference in your clothes yet?

Well done Jen - you're doing brilliantly :thumbsup2

I weighed in early this week as the girl I'm dieting with at work is off tomorrow - anyway, I managed to lose 6lbs although I'm not getting overexcited as I always do quite well on the first week of actually sticking to a diet :rolleyes: Still, going in the right direction again so that's good.

Good luck to everyone who is weighing in this week :goodvibes

Well done Jen - you're doing brilliantly :thumbsup2

I weighed in early this week as the girl I'm dieting with at work is off tomorrow - anyway, I managed to lose 6lbs although I'm not getting overexcited as I always do quite well on the first week of actually sticking to a diet :rolleyes: Still, going in the right direction again so that's good.

Good luck to everyone who is weighing in this week :goodvibes

That's fantastic! Well done!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Well done Jen and Joh, great news:thumbsup2

Good luck to all this week:goodvibes

I managed to lose only 1lb this week, but Im happy as that takes me to my first stone:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Well done jen!
Joh! that is an amazing loss no matter what!! :) Well done!
Sue - Well done on your 1st stone

I lost 1lb and made it to my goal weight! SO I am now a gold member and don't have to pay anymore! Yay!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter