Dis Daily Fix audio for this week?

EastYorkDisneyFan

DIS Veteran
I've seen the daily fox go up on Youtube the past couple of day but there is no sign of it in the Itunes feed. I understand the team is busy but I just wanted to check if it got forgotten about by mistake or if it's only video this week?

I haven't heard or seen anything, but did they announce anything that there might not be a Daily Fix the rest of the week because of D23? There is still nothing on iTunes from yesterday (or today). I know they plan on coverage from D23, which I assume will mostly just be youtube stuff that I won't be able to watch, but I wasn't sure if there won't be any of the regular shows this week. Was hoping there would at least be a Connecting with Walt available Saturday since it's July, but wasn't sure if anything had been announced.

EDIT: Never mind, I guess? Today's Daily Fix was just posted on iTunes, though still nothing from yesterday.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter