• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DIS Dads Football Pick 'Em

That was the MFL pickem league. The weighted picks have made it so I could claw back. I had my Iphone in Disney, but I couldn't get any service at Coronado so I didn't get to make my picks. When I did have service, the picks weren't on my mind. Such is the Disney life.
Ironically I was able to make the Yahoo picks two weeks in advance before I left so I didn't suffer in that league.

I somehow missed the pick em games in MFL. I'll be sure to get that one next year. I have done well 2 years in a row against the spread on Yahoo. I was considering a move to Vegas, although with money on the line, my picks wouldn't go thru.

I somehow missed the pick em games in MFL. I'll be sure to get that one next year. I have done well 2 years in a row against the spread on Yahoo. I was considering a move to Vegas, although with money on the line, my picks wouldn't go thru.

For the MFL pickem, I am pretty sure you can pick games any week, it is ok that you didn't do it from the beginning. Might be a good idea to do this week's picks on there so you can get an idea of the system that is used. It is kind of confusing the first time you do it and it will prep you for next season.

For the MFL pickem, I am pretty sure you can pick games any week, it is ok that you didn't do it from the beginning. Might be a good idea to do this week's picks on there so you can get an idea of the system that is used. It is kind of confusing the first time you do it and it will prep you for next season.

I'll just start it next year. Too late for me. But, I like the idea of the points bet on each game. There are some games that I figured as locks and others that were much more difficult, especially with the spread.

I've had a great day of picks and thought I had run away with the championship. Won't you know you matched me with 11 wins with 1 game to go. :headache: .

I've had a great day of picks and thought I had run away with the championship. Won't you know you matched me with 11 wins with 1 game to go. :headache: .

Congrats!! You still ran away with it. It was a fun year. Looking forward to next year now!

on First Place!

Did you have a system or were you just lucky?

No system, just analysis and luck. But, 1st this year and 2nd last year so I did something right. But, between phone, computer, car radio - sports is always on. I'm leaving instructions for the sports center jingle to be played at my funeral. DW said no for it at wedding.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter