Dis Dads Convention

What would be a good date for a long weekend convention?

• September 2012

• November 2012

• January 2013

• March 2013

• May 2013

• Summer 2013

• Don't care when, I'll be there!

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'd go for it. Now, when it comes to butler service and all those other add ons, I think we can pirate some of our own refreshments on board. Like on the cruise ships, smuggle your choice of alcohol on board, pour it in your class, add whatever fruit juice you want, and you are drinkin. Or, a pint of Crown Royal is easy to conceal and drink neat.

Norm, this might help.

4-15033242-0-0-0.jpg

I see a tremendous amount of merchandise associated with this trip!

So in for this. Just tonight DW was talking about when our next trip would be....

Cheers,
Indy

Wow, take a week off from the DIS and look what I miss!

I think most likely I'd have to sit the convention out. It sounds like a blast, and I wish I could do it. We're a single-income family and typically save up for one big vacation a year, and right now we have plans for a fairly expensive trip both this summer and next. So it would be hard to justify spending several hundred dollars on myself in the midst of that. I'll never say never, but for now I'll let you guys make the plans.

Oh, and good luck. We're all counting on you.

Talking to the DW about this and she suggested a place to eat like O'Hana so that after dinner we could either sit on the beach and continue our "discussions" or head to the top of the Contemporary to watch the fireworks.

Wow, take a week off from the DIS and look what I miss!

I think most likely I'd have to sit the convention out. It sounds like a blast, and I wish I could do it. We're a single-income family and typically save up for one big vacation a year, and right now we have plans for a fairly expensive trip both this summer and next. So it would be hard to justify spending several hundred dollars on myself in the midst of that. I'll never say never, but for now I'll let you guys make the plans.

Oh, and good luck. We're all counting on you.

Congrats on 3555 posts Mark! :thumbsup2

Talking to the DW about this and she suggested a place to eat like O'Hana so that after dinner we could either sit on the beach and continue our "discussions" or head to the top of the Contemporary to watch the fireworks.

Would the dinner, or for that matter breakfast be for DISDads only, or can we bring a "Date"?

Mark myself and fam down as tenative depending on dates/schedules.

Now if Disney would just release 2013 rates, we could start actual planning . . .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter