Dis Dads Convention

What would be a good date for a long weekend convention?

• September 2012

• November 2012

• January 2013

• March 2013

• May 2013

• Summer 2013

• Don't care when, I'll be there!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Why do we really have to pick a side? I prefer to just take random shots at both of them and then stand back and watch.:lmao::rotfl2::rotfl:

I'm with Andy. Too much fun sitting back and randomly taking shots.

So the way I see it now is as follows:

Tim: 2 (Stopher)
Barry: 2 (CJ)

Random: 2 (Andy / Brian)
Declared Undecided: 1 (Carl)
Undeclared Undecided: 679

Any other categories I'm missing? :confused3

Hey Tim! You're just 20 away from a big milestone!
I didn't even notice... that snuck up on me. :eek:

So whose side are you on Brian? :confused3

Why do we really have to pick a side? I prefer to just take random shots at both of them and then stand back and watch.:lmao::rotfl2::rotfl:

Can't blame you Andy. There is so much material to pick on with both sides. And that includes the principal characters and their seconds.

Say it ain't so C.J.! :sad2:

I thought we had a bond. I am like your long lost son. I drove into that garage door for YOU! :sad1: :sad1:

I guess it's 2-2 now.

That was another reason. I just got my car insurance renewal (insert scary and passing out smiley things). First one since Crash's two crashes. I couldn't afford you.

It is not just numbers but quality of the participants. I think we win hands down.

Thanks for the get well wishes for my wife I put a small description of her issue on the prayers page as to not hijack this one even more:rotfl2:
Tim I do agree that beer trump cheese every time. That is why I am hoping maybe Barry will send me some beer,and then I may be able to choose a side based on an equal evaluations.:thumbsup2

Can't we all just compromise and go with Beer Cheese?!? It's good stuff - especially with a soft pretzel!

:rotfl2:

Can't we all just compromise and go with Beer Cheese?!? It's good stuff - especially with a soft pretzel!

:rotfl2:

Really Scott?!? Beer Cheese?!? That's your answer to everything!!!

Yes, there is a thing as cheese beer. A few months back I made a bet with Barry on the Giants/Packers game. I won and Barry graciously (he was probably nauseous doing it) added some cheese with the beer he owed me. One of the cheeses was Beer Cheese!

DSC03257.jpg

Bleh. So - what do they do there in Wisconsin - add chocolate sauce to velveeta and call it chocolate cheese? :confused3
I was all ready to get upset at this comment, instead I'll let a rather unexpected source back me up on this.

OH TIMMY! Wasn't it you that asked where I got that wonderful chocolate cheese that was in your "Packers won but didn't cover the spread" package? And where it was that you could get some more?

So Barry, it would be an honor sir if you appoint me as your second. "You may take our lives but you will never take our cheese curds."
I'm honored to have you!

One has sent me some cheese and one has sent me some beer ,each from their respective state. So :rolleyes1 Now if they would both send a sample of the the opposite product they have have previous sent me then I will have had both products from both guys from both states :thumbsup2 Then maybe I could throw my backing one way or the other.
Carl, let me warn you. If you eat Connecticut cheese, you might as well get comfy in that hospital - you'll be there for quit a while. Leave the beer and cheese to the professionals out here.

(Serisouly, though, prayers for your wife. Sounds like a scary situation. )

I'm not so sure about this.... you want to look again. :surfweb:
Oh, I'm not saying that's what happened, I'm saying that's my story. :rolleyes1

:
Now that's the best idea I've heard today!

Yes, there is a thing as cheese beer. A few months back I made a bet with Barry on the Giants/Packers game. I won and Barry graciously (he was probably nauseous doing it) added some cheese with the beer he owed me. One of the cheeses was Beer Cheese!

DSC03257.jpg

But is it Darn Good?

adeles-beer-cheese.jpg

Well, my logic behind my decision is that Stopher is backing Tim seemingly based on their interest in the Yankees. Since Tim is a Yankees fan and Barry is a Cubs fan, there is no way that I can, in good conscience, support either one of them exclusively.

I would think you and Barry would be on the same team though since you're both Cubs fans and he wore his Tower of Terror shirt in an elevator with Mark. :rolleyes1

Well, my logic behind my decision is that Stopher is backing Tim seemingly based on their interest in the Yankees. Since Tim is a Yankees fan and Barry is a Cubs fan, there is no way that I can, in good conscience, support either one of them exclusively.

Oh there is more to it than that. :rotfl: But that alone is a very good reason.

But to be perfectly frank - I support Barry too. I have a certain allegiance to him as well, even though I'm not disclosing such things here, unless he says I can.

But since they are Nemesises - and I swore an allegiance to Tim on his side of the frackas 9, 10 or was it 11 threads ago... I'm sticking with it. :) Loyalty is one of my character traits. Same as Cubs fans. :rotfl:

I was all ready to get upset at this comment, instead I'll let a rather unexpected source back me up on this.

OH TIMMY! Wasn't it you that asked where I got that wonderful chocolate cheese that was in your "Packers won but didn't cover the spread" package? And where it was that you could get some more?

I have had about enough of your worthless banter. You want to put your money where your mouth is?

I will put it here in writing for all the world to see.

I CHALLENGE you to run against me in the WDW 1/2 Marathon in January. I know you will probably come up with some sorry excuse like 'I have no place to leave the dogs' or 'It's against my religion' or 'Bambi won't let me.'

The challenge is on the table... unless you are too chicken.

nazad-v-bydyshee-nobody-call-me-chicken.jpg

I have had about enough of your worthless banter. You want to put your money where your mouth is?

I CHALLENGE you to run against me in the WDW 1/2 Marathon in January. I know you will probably come up with some sorry excuse like 'I have no place to leave the dogs' or 'It's against my religion' or 'Bambi won't let me.'

GAME ON!!!

I'll be there. You won't know it's me, because all you'll see the back of my shirt as I leave you gasping for air a basking in my awesomness.

:thumbsup2

GAME ON!!!

I'll be there. You won't know it's me, because all you'll see the back of my shirt as I leave you gasping for air a basking in my awesomness.

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

:woohoo: Finally.

Good play Timmy.

Good acceptance Barry.

:cool2:

GAME ON!!!

Aaron does the Swag Shop have DISDad's Team Barry / Team Tim t-shirts yet? :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter