DIS convention 2002???

princess angel

**If You Can Dream It, You can Do It**
I am unable to attend the 2001 convention, but have heard that there is already one in the works for 2002!!!
can you tell me if dates have been set yet?? and if any other info is available??!!

thanks!

Laura :)

Sorry, you'll have to be patient. We are working on 2002 and have a tentative date and location, however it is very subject to change at this point and very well may, plus we plan to announce it at the end of the 2001 convention.

I don't suppose you are going to start an "interested"/"waiting" list for 2002 convention are you? I'm interested.

No, we will start taking reservations right after the 2001 convention or during the first of the year as December is never a good time to have to spend any extra money on a deposit.

thank you so much for the info Linda!!!

I don't mind that the info isn't available yet, I just want to make sure I don't "miss the boat" on this one!!!!!!! :)

we already have our 2 major vacations set for when we want to go to wdw, but I always sneakin weekends to wdw also! I'll make sure I hold off on planning those til I hear about the convention dates!!!!!!! :)

Laura :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter