• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Directions from Yacht Club to Silver Spurs Arena?

hightown

I feel need for speed--Rockin' Roller Coaster
I can't believe I just bought concert tickets during our trip spring break. DD will be floored if I can keep from telling her.

So for a person that has only driven to/from airport to Disney and to Downtown Disney, would appreciate any detailed directions from Yacht Club to the Silver Spurs Arena.

Also any tips locals might have on best place to park and for how much? I'd take best/easiest over cheap any day.

Finally, do cabs run from area afterwards and any idea on cab fare? It may actually be cheaper to do cab then rent a car.

Thanks Very much!

Here, try this...... I pulled it off mapquest:

Sorry for the format issues! :confused3

Total Est. Time: 25 minutes Total Est. Distance: 15.99 miles
1: Start out going SOUTH on EPCOT RESORT BLVD toward DOLPHIN HOTEL SERVICE RD. 0.9 miles 2: Turn LEFT onto E BUENA VISTA DR. 1.4 miles Map
3: Take the ramp toward I-4/AIRPORT/SR-536. 0.2 miles Map
4: Merge onto EPCOT CENTER DR. 0.9 miles Map
5: EPCOT CENTER DR becomes FL-536 E. 1.5 miles Map
6: Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto S APOPKA VINELAND RD/FL-535 S/KISSIMMEE VINELAND RD. Continue to follow FL-535 S. 2.0 miles Map
7: Turn LEFT onto W IRLO BRONSON MEMORIAL HWY/US-192 E/W VINE ST/FL-530 E/W SPACE COAST PKWY. Continue to follow US-192 E. 8.5 miles Map
8: Turn LEFT onto BILL BECK BLVD. 0.1 miles Map
9: End at 1875 Silver Spur Lane, Kissimmee, FL 34744 US Ma

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter