directions from 75

bsjstsnwdw

Earning My Ears
Can someone please advise the best way to get from 75 to Pop Century? I can't tell from the map if we should take the Fl. Turnpike to I-4, or take 27 (through Ocala?) to 192. I am horrible at directions, any help would be greatly appreciated!

I've driven from Davenport, Iowa twice and Terre Haute Indiana once so I've travelled many of the same roads you will be. I would suggest taking the Florida Turnpike to I-4. Once you're on I-4 there are many signs telling you how to get to the Walt Disney World Resort area. As for the specific exit numbers, I can't help you there as our trip to Pop Century this past January we flew in and travelled to the resort via towncar. For great info from a transportation expert I would suggest sending a PM to Chip 'n Dale Express. He works at Guest Service at Pop Century and he used to drive the Disney Resort buses, so he knows the ins and outs of getting around down there. Good luck and have fun.

We drove to WDW in March from Dallas and got to I75. We took it all the way to "Floridas Turnpike" and then took that to I4. It was very easy. Just follow signs. We took the first Disney Exit because we wanted to see Downtown Disney on our way to Pop Century. It worked out very well. Its a good drive. I think the first Disney exit is like 10 miles or so. Not too bad.
Its a straight shot...I75-Floridas Turnpike-I4 west

Have fun!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter