DINOSAUR Ride Now?

fthomasr

Earning My Ears
So how was this after it reopened? I missed it in 2016 but will anxiously be riding it next month!

I guess I'm confused.
I wasn't aware the ride changed?
I do recall it was closed for a while because I was actually going to go to AK in 2016 and then when it was scheduled to be closed we opted to skip AK.
I admittedly haven't been on it more than a handful of times but I last went on in April 2017 and prior to that it was 2012 and I don't recall anything being different between the two times.

Found info on it. Will post the link tomorrow with a big write up.

1. New projection effects have been installed at key moments in the ride
2. Lighting effects have been vastly improved
3. All the dinosaurs are moving
4. Improved audio throughout

Yes, I noticed some of the changes since the refurb, but they're fairly subtle. The two that were most noticeable to me were the moving dinosaurs that didn't used to move and the improved audio. This was definitely noticeable, the ride has always been loud, but now there's a bit more clarity to it.

Other than all the dinosaurs working, I haven't noticed much of a difference.

Found info on it. Will post the link tomorrow with a big write up.

1. New projection effects have been installed at key moments in the ride
2. Lighting effects have been vastly improved
3. All the dinosaurs are moving
4. Improved audio throughout

That may be what you found in a write up but when you ride it, you won't notice a difference
The ride didn't change in any significant way. It was just a sprucing up

Interesting. I totally missed that. We only do it once a year, so I guess it would be easy to miss the subtle details. Either way, it's such a cool ride.

I didn’t ride this before the refurb, so I’m not sure what the change was. But - I found this ride extremely loud. I actually had my hands over my ears at points.

Love this ride, and the lighting, sound and effects were great after the refurb. My favorite part tho, was the Dinosaur chase in the lobby. Is that still gone, or were they just still tweaking it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter