Dinning reservation question

kelmac284

Lover of all things Disney since 1975
Ok so we are going to be going to DLP on the 17th and 18th of June. I want to make a reservation for Chez Remy for the 18th. If I was here in the states it would be on the 19th of April but I know Paris is AHEAD of us so I am assuming it would be on the 18th of April but my question is what time do the phones open for dinning and do you think it is necessary to call at opening 60 days out for Chez Remy on a Tues in June before schools get out or can I call later in the day? I think I figured out to call at 7 or 8 Paris time would be 11 p.m. California time. So I was thinking about waiting till 7 a.m. CA time which would be like 4 p.m. Paris time. Do you think I would miss it? Plus I am going to try and call Disney World and have them patch me through since I don't have a phone that can call France direct. Or if anyone knows of an 800 number for dinning. I was only able to find one for the regular reservations that was an 800 number

ok time zones

Use this as a guide, as you havnt said where you are

1am in LA = 6am in New York = 10am in Paris

Chez Remy is one of the more popular ADR so you are wise to be booking around 60 day mark.

You should be fine calling at 4pm on exactly day 60, most people dont book right on day 60, so you should be one of the first to book and have good availability.

And yes call the number for Walt Disney World and get them to transfer you. Best of luck :)

Sorry I know I said California but I guess it wasn't clear that is where we are LOL. Yes it would be from CA ie Pacific time. So I think I will do that. Call first thing in the morning MY time ie CA time. Thanks so much it gets really confusing factoring in the time differences.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter