Dinnertainment

cruise-o-matic

DVC..............Wannabe, DVC..............Gonna
Next Summer, we will be traveling with my sister's family. At the time we travel, her DD will be 12 and DS 10 and our DD wil be celebrating her 9th.

What restaurant should go to to celebrate DD's 9th? I'd like to go where the food's good (DBIL is diabetic) and the kids will have fun.

Suggestions, please.

Isn't Chef Mickeys full title "Chef Mickey's Birthday Celebration" It has been 3 years since we went to CM, but I remember waving towels over our head, and I think we sang "Happy Birthday" once or twice. I'm not sure who's birthday we were celebrating - Minnie's maybe. It was certainly a lot of fun. I do not know if CM would meet your requirement for "good food". I enjoy buffet food just fine, but others question the quality.

I was thinking Chef Mickey's too. But I think Whispering Canyon at WL would be a close second.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter