Dinner with Cindy/Funny Story

Cindy's Mom

DIS Veteran
We are having dinner w/ Cindy on March 9th and DD4 will be wearing her new Cinderella dress. I have been looking frantically for Prince Charming costume and was having much luck and I getting quite frustrated - so for the past week I have been mumbling around the house "I have to get a Prince Costume, I have to get a Prince costume" and DH would always look at me weird. He has come to accept that there is logic behind everything I do and he kinda no longer questions it.....

So last night - we're watching the Oscars and Prince (the artist formerly known as) comes on and DH say "now why the ****would you put Michael in a costume like that?" I'm like, what are you talking about? He said your wild chase for the Prince costume"..... he thought I was going to dress our son up as PRINCE and not Prince Charming. (DS3 will be Shang.)

Now that I think of it, I think it would be HILARIOUS to have my DS3, (blonde) dress up like Prince (the artist) for dinner w/ Cindy - I'm sure alot of the parents would get the joke....I JUST MIGHT DO IT

:rotfl2: Hope you enjoy your dinner with Cinderella...and (the)Prince? You will have to let us know how it goes. ;)

:rotfl: OMG! :rotfl: thats way to funny! I would love to see a little boy dressed in a purple suit in the castle!

My DD ,almost 4, is of course into Princess stuff. So when her older brother had friends over she begged one of them to dress up as a prince and dance with her. The prince wore a blue jacket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter