Dinner rotation ??

MajorWoody

The View From My Office
Hello all,

As our first cruise rapidly approaches, I was wondering when do we find out our dining rotation? Will it be included with our cruise documents, or is it when we arrive at MCO and meet up with DCl for the ride to the Polynesian, or is it when we actually arrive on the ship ?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks, and take care,

Bill

Your dinner rotation will be coded on your Key to the World Card. when you get to the Poly. Check in with the DCL desk and they will explaine the P L A Pcoding on your card. Basically the first letter of the restraunt is the code

I.E. P L A P is Parrot Cay, Lumiers, Animaotrs Palate and Parrot Cay.

Make sure you go to this site for great info about your cruise
hometown.aol.com/entropym

Enjoy your cruise

Ours was not coded on our card. We found out when we got to our stateroom and saw the tickets.

If you check in at the DCL terminal, the code will be on your KTTW card. If you check in at a resort on a Land/Sea vacation, the code will not be on your card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter