Dinner Receipts Dining Plan

jltdone

Mouseketeer
I am just wondering when they give you back your receipt after dining it tells you how many credits you have left. Does it tell you the price of the meals that you ordered or the total amount of your dinner on it somewhere?
I am going to try to keep all my receipts and see if the deluxe dining plan is worth it for us.
I am hoping it does cause i dont want to sit at dinner and write down all the prices before dinner and then add them all up

Yes, you will get a bill with all prices. That's when you give them your card. Once they run your card your receipt will say how many credits remain

I am just wondering when they give you back your receipt after dining it tells you how many credits you have left. Does it tell you the price of the meals that you ordered or the total amount of your dinner on it somewhere?
I am going to try to keep all my receipts and see if the deluxe dining plan is worth it for us.
I am hoping it does cause i dont want to sit at dinner and write down all the prices before dinner and then add them all up

To clarify
When you receive your bill at the end of dinner it includes the price you owe. Then you give them your KTTW card, just like you would a credit card. When they bring the final receipt, the dollar amount is now zero. It also now tells you how many credits are remaining on that receipt.
If you want to track dollars spent, you will have to write down the total from the first slip before they run the card.

Hopefully said:
To clarify
When you receive your bill at the end of dinner it includes the price you owe. Then you give them your KTTW card, just like you would a credit card. When they bring the final receipt, the dollar amount is now zero. It also now tells you how many credits are remaining on that receipt.
If you want to track dollars spent, you will have to write down the total from the first slip before they run the card.

No they don't. They have the original bill. It's given to them first.

No they don't. They have the original bill. It's given to them first.

For us it iwas just as a PP said. They gave us the original bill with what we owed, then when we gave them the card they ran it and brought back a ticket with no price on it just credits remaining.

They took the original bill with the card.

You will have to jot down the amount before they take the bill away.

I've gotten the original bill with the total back at some meals and not others. I just note the amount in a document on my phone to keep track, just in case. :)

I've gotten the original bill with the total back at some meals and not others. I just note the amount in a document on my phone to keep track, just in case. :)

Same with us in october. Some places kept the original bill and some gave it back to us along with the final one with no prices.

In all cases, the total number of credits remaining will be listed at the bottom.

To clarify

That is what I had to do. I wrote down the prices of each meal on the final receipt that just showed how many credits were left over. I ended up misplacing some of those, so next time I think I will just take a pic of the orginal receipt with the prices after taking pics of all the yummy food. I had planned on doing an allergy friendly dining report last time with all the numbers, but never did.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter