• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dinner menu at BB for 3 day?

ppiew

DIS Veteran
I know on the 3 day that BB only has dinner on the second day. Is there a menu anywhere for this? Looked but couldn't find

Help! Anyone eaten dinner at BB vs. the dining rooms? what was it like? can't find a menu anywhere

On the Magic the menu would be mostly from one of the other restaraunts on a prior nights. For example some of the items that I could select is what Animator's had the previous night. I didn't think the food was as good. They also had steak.

I've been trying to find the same information, too! Anyone out there know what BBB has for dinner on the 3-night???:confused3

I can't answer for the three day Wonder, but on the four day Wonder the menu selections for Monday were from the three rotational menus. For example, one of the appetizers was the escargot from Triton's. The fish was the Grouper from Parrot Cay. The pasta (with turkey and prosciutto) was the one from the Animator's Palette menu. There was a rib eye steak also, but it did not seem to be like the one in Parrot Cay. There was also a salad bar, although you could order a prepared salad like the ones in the dining rooms. I don't remember about the deserts. The menu looks like it is printed that day (it's just a simple list on regular paper), so that may explain why it's never been scanned for the boards.

We also did the BBB dinner on the Magic. It was the exact same experience,i.e., selections from the three rotational menus, but I don't remember if they were the same ones as on the Wonder.

So we must be talking real 'meals' then. Any kid friendly stuff? ie. mac 'n cheese, etc.

I'm pretty confident that there would be a separate menu for children that would have kid-friendly food options. :thumbsup2

So we must be talking real 'meals' then. Any kid friendly stuff? ie. mac 'n cheese, etc.

There was no special Kid's menu in January. My daughter (8) is a picky eater and would definitely have had mac and cheese if it was available. The only thing she would eat was the pasta from Animator's Palette which normally has the turkey and prosciutto. She doesn't eat meat, so they prepared it without them as a special request. There may have been one or two Kid's selections on the menu (that contained meat, like hamburgers or hot dogs) , but I don't remember them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter