Dinner ideas and any other help you can offer!

leagirl12

DIS Veteran
I will be going to Vegas for 4 nights in September with my mom and sister. We will be staying at the Venetian. I have booked Mystere and plan to book tickets for Thunder from Down Under....my sister and I just think it would be hillarious to take my mom to this...LOL!

What I don't have any idea about is food. What are some good ideas for dinner? We don't want to break the bank but we want to experience Vegas at the same time.

I have a few ideas of things we need to see while there like the dueling piano bars. We have one of those here in town and it is so much fun. Mom and sis have never been so I want to take them to one in Vegas.

Any tips for MUST SEE things and dinner ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks!!

Emeril's Delmonico at the Venetian is wonderful. It is the absolute best dinner I have ever had in my life. I highly recommend it.

I haven't been to Vegas in a few years but I have heard that Legends has moved to Harrah's. I saw it a few time at the IP and it was great fun.

Harrah's also has the Piano Bar with dueling pianos.

Check out the above links and be sure to let us know what you end up planning. Have a great trip!

The Venetian has the Grand Lux cafe which is a sister restaurant to the Cheesecake Factory. They have huge portions and the best strawberry shortcake I ever had. Might be a good place to try. We also like Toby Keith's at Harrah's. Good home cooked food at great prices.

The piano bar at Harrah's is a great time. If you get there before 9 there is no cover. Spent many a happy night in that place. Gosh I miss Vegas.

While I still have never been the Peppermill is considered by my friends as a must-do Vegas restaurant every trip. Won't break the bank either.

If you want to experience some of the nicer restaurants but are afraid of the high prices look into their pre-fixe menus or for the pre-show menus. Smaller choices than the full menu, but it's usually a pretty good deal for getting more than one course. We did the pre-show menu at Stack at Mirage and the pre-fixe menu at Nobhill at MGM last time. Check the websites for the individual hotel and the restaurant sections for links to the menus.

I'm doing a girls trip in September as part of a bigger gathering. Can't wait. Have a great trip

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter