Dinner, attire, rotation and Pirate night question?

dreaminofdisney

<font color=blue>Wants it all....and now HAS IT AL
I am trying to get a handle on what rotation I would like to request and what to pack for our upcoming cruise. It's only a three night on the Wonder March 10-13. Our first Disney cruise. :banana: :cheer2:

So far I understand that there is NOT a formal night, right?

Dress should match the restaurant you are assigned to for dinner for that night? Triton~ semiformal, Animators Palate ~ casual, Parrot Cay ~ casual

And now that they have the Pirate night (on the second night right?) that kind of changes things at dinner also for attire right?

I reallly dont feel like dressing up (even just semi-formal), so maybe PTA would be good for us.

What do you think?

We had PTA and it was good. You go to Triton's on Pirate Night so even if you dress up you'll be wearing an orange pirate bandana on your head throughout dinner! Now that was a sight to see! pirate:

Are they now having the repeat restaurant on the second night instead of the last night? So if you had PTA, was it PPTA pr PTAP??? I had thought that I read it switched...

I also had read that about doubling the first night,since I'm only going for three nights and not four that's not a problem.

Maybe being in Parrot Cay would be could for Pirate night?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter