Dinner At The Haunted Mansion?

fmed845

Mouseketeer
A FRIEND TOLD ME HE HAD HEARD OF A DINNER AT THE HAUNTED MANSION. I'VE NEVER HEARD OF IT. DO THEY HAVE THESE?:confused:

We were in Disneyland a few yrs. ago and they were having a BIG celebration for the 40th anniversary of Haunted Mansion and there was to be a big special dinner there that night I think. It was a pre-ticketed event I think.

Well - I know that weddings and private parties can be booked there. My sister is getting married at WDW in December and the minimum for an "in park" wedding is $40,000. She won't be having an in park wedding, needless to say. But, if you have the money, it would be pretty cool.

There was a special event last year the night before halloween where a dinner at the HM was included. It sold out within minutes of them taking reservations.

Exactly where did they have the dinner, surely not inside, its way to small and I can only imagine it might be outside in front somewhere. I have seen an erial view of the HM and attached to the mansion is the real ride inside a factory like building hidden from view from the public. You start out inside go on the converor type track thru the factory like structure and end up back at the exit in the mansion.smjj

the only dinners in the HM that I am aware of (both at WDW and DLR) is in connection with the annual special events (WDW: 999 Happy Haunts Ball, DLR: Haunted Mansion Holiday). Certain HIGH PRICED packages included dinner INSIDE the ride, and yes, they sold out almost instantly once they started selling tickets for it.

I belong to the Fl Residents Disney Dining Experience & last fall I got an invitation to the Dinner at the Haunted Mansion. Sadly, it sold out in 10 minutes & I got shut out. It was $125 a person & included dinner, entertainment, alcohol & tips. The menu sounded fantastic! They limited the guests to 70. I was on a waiting list & asked them to please consider having another dinner. There was a review of the dinner on one of the fan sites, probably long gone now. Next time I'll be on that phone in a flash! :smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!