Dinner at Mitsukoshi

billsfan

Lets Go BUFF-A-LO
Does anyone know if there is a ramp or an elevator to get to Mitsukoshi resturant in Epcot. I remember a lot of stairs in front of this resturant. We'll be traveling with my stepmother this year and I know she won't be able to get up all of these stairs. We would like to go here but only if we can get to it another way.

Thanks for any information.

Steve

There is an elevator. While we didn't eat there my ds had a bathroom emergency and we used the elevator to get up there.

::yes::
If you don't see the elevator right away, just go in the store and ask a CM. It is near the front door of the store.

As you enter the Japan area, go as if you are going to the first entrance to the store. The elevator is to the left of the store entrance. Note that when you go into the elevator facing forward you will exit in the restaurant by going forward.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter