Dining with Premium voucher at lunchtime

buttercup1982

DIS Veteran
Here I am again confused over what to to with my food arrangements!:rotfl2: after reading a review on the Cafe Mickey thread I'm not sure it will be worth using the premium vouchers there. So, my other issue is because we have DS birthday booked in Cafe Mickey for 6.15, where would I get value for my vouchers eating at 12ish??:confused3

Were doing Auberge another day and don't really fancy the look of the food so don't want to do it twice.:lmao: The kids are not that fussed on fish so I'd kind of ruled out Blue Lagoon. Is California Grill open at lunchtime??:confused3

Hmmmm i'm not sure, how about Inventions that is open at lunch but not with characters.

We're eating there another night too!:lmao: But I wouldn't mind eating there twice :confused3 I have just looked at Walts?? Do you think you get your voucher's worth there? :confused3 We've already lost a little off the vouchers as they've gone down so don't really want to lose anymore. I know I sound like I have moth balls in my purse!:rotfl::rotfl:

I know what you mean, ive lost money on mine too (grrrrrr).

Not eaten at Walts, so not sure if the vouchers would be at use in there. What about Rendez vous stars in the Studios? I know the vouchers would cover that or the lucky nugget?

We ate last week at Walts and I would say you would definitely get your money's worth there. We also ate at Rendez Vous des Stars and in our opinion the buffet there was very poor - last reservations are 3:45pm, the buffet wasn't replenished as often as other buffet restaurants and the food uninspiring - nothing other than salad for veggies (but that's just our opinion from eating at Hunter's Grill, Chuck Wagon and Inventions buffets)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter