Dining w Imagineer@ Flying Fish-plate included?

flyerwife

Mouseketeer
I am looking to book a Dining With an Imagineer at the Flying Fish restaurant for dinner. I've done DWImagineer at the Brown Derby and always received the commemorative plate included with the lunch price.

Does the dinner at the Flying Fish also include the plate? It appears that dinner at FF is a good bit more than lunch at Brown Derby so I am hoping the plate comes along with the price of the FF meal.

Thanks all!!pirate:

Yes. but from the photos I have seen it is a different plate than Brown Derby gives out.

OP here...I just got off the phone with a rep for Disney Dining, and the Flying Fish Imagineer dinner does NOT include the cost of the plate (rumored to be about $75). The Brown Derby Imagineer lunch still does offer a plate.

So, as much as I wanted the different experience of being at Flying Fish, I think I'll take the Brown Derby lunch again, as it will be a difference of about $100 to do FF and get the plate (nearly $200) as it will be to do Brown Derby (under $100).

Having a different plate would have been nice too, but I cannot justify the high added cost :(

Hope that helps y'all too!

:hippie:

Ah, I knew they still offered a plate because I have seen photos of it. did not realize or remember that it cost extra.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter