Dining Show - Best Moderate Resort Dining

ExtraMagic

Happy Disney Mom!
I love the moderate resorts so loved this topic! What‘s your favorite moderate for dining?

I pick Riverside (sorry, Pete)! I love the fried shrimp at the food court and like a lot of other things on the menu. (I admit that I have also had one really bad meal there—a soggy sandwich. And I have steered clear of Boatrights.)

Kind of cheating, but it’s also nice to be a boatride away from all the great dining at Disney Springs and a short walk for beignets at French Quarter.

TheMaxRebo

DIS Veteran
I am a little biased to Caribbean Beach. Sebastien's is really good (though wish it was still open for lunch) and I like banana cabana a lot. I think the food court is pretty solid too and with enough "different" options that I never felt like I was settling for just a burger

and if we are allowed to cheat it has the Skyliner or even just a walk to Riviera with those options as well

rteetz

Rumors and News Moderator
I was surprised nobody included Three Bridges at Coronado. I do love Sebastian’s but I think CSR has sooo many options. I’ve enjoyed Toledo and I love Dahlia bar as well as Barcelona lounge.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.

du-sidebar-show-notes

ORLANDO SHOW

UNIVERSAL SHOW

CONNECTING WITH WALT

DREAMS SHOW

DISNEYLAND SHOW