Dining rotation and Palo question?

shasess

My Disney Princess!!!
I would like to book Palo for dinner on our anniversary but I would like to know if we will be missing anything special at our regular dining room. I know there is no way to know this 100% until we get onboard but an educated guess would be greatly appreciated!!!! We are 2 adults cruising on the Magic in May. Our anniversary is May 17th which is a Sunday (our Key West day). We have second seating. I really don't want to miss formal night in our regular dining room or the "show" in AP or pirate night so I might decide to book Palo on a different night. Thank!!!!

On the Western, formal night is Monday night. The only thing you risk with Sunday night is Animator's Palatte. Could you do an early dinner at Palos then have the chance to go to your dining rotation later in the night for coffee, that way if you have Animator's on Sunday night you won't miss the show.

On the Western, formal night is Monday night. The only thing you risk with Sunday night is Animator's Palatte. Could you do an early dinner at Palos then have the chance to go to your dining rotation later in the night for coffee, that way if you have Animator's on Sunday night you won't miss the show.

That's a great idea!!!! Thank you so much!

There is no way to not miss something. The question is what you prefer to miss. Each night will have a different dinner menu. Thus, you will miss that. Some nights have entertainment in the dining room--you will miss that on those nights.

The early Palo idea is nice BUT you will miss the show in the WD theatre. That could be a movie that you've already seen on land...it could be a stage show...it could be a new movie...it could be a variety show. It all depends on which night you choose for Palo.

The bottom line is that there is always way more happening on the ship than you can do. You make choices as to which activities you want and which are ok to miss.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter