Dining Rooms - Lactose Free Milk

WeAreKopin

Earning My Ears
Do they offer lactose free milk in the dining rooms? I can't handle regular milk, but love cheese and ice cream so I don't want to select a lactose free diet for myself. Is this something I can request once on board? Also, if they do have lactose free milk do they have it in chocolate as well?

Do they offer lactose free milk in the dining rooms? I can't handle regular milk, but love cheese and ice cream so I don't want to select a lactose free diet for myself. Is this something I can request once on board? Also, if they do have lactose free milk do they have it in chocolate as well?

I have the same problem but can't have icecream unless it is frozen yogurt. Also, I need dairy free coffee creamer. I hope someone will have an answer for us.

I don't know about lactose free milk, but they do have soy milk.

Sayhell

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter