Dining Ressies for Cruise

iluvwdw4ever

DIS Veteran
Hi!!

We are in the middle of planning our first cruise with the Kids Sail Free promo. We are completely lost and have no idea what to do first!!!! :confused3 We found the 7-day cruise for the end of February that they are holding for us. Then I started thinking about the dining. Do you have to plan out all the meals on the cruise and if so, how far out do you have to do this??? I'm wondering if there is even anything left!!!! My head is spinning and I don't know what to do!!!! :headache:PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes1

You don't have to plan out any dining in advance. You will be given a dining assignment. The only thing you might think about in advance is whether to request early or late dining. Everything else will be taken care of for you.

At the 75 day point, you will be able to make a reservation for the adult only restaurant if you wish.

Unless you want to eat at Palo (adults only & a $15/per person extra charge) then all of your dining is taken care of already. :)

You will be assigned a dining rotation when you check in - that way you will get to experience all of the different restaurants. Also, if you can go to *any* of the restaurants that are open on a given day for lunch.

Hope that helps!

Yes, you will have NO problem finding food to eat on the ship at any hour of the day :thumbsup2

Breakfast and lunch you'll get a list of the places open and hours in your room the night before (The Navigator). It will also list all activities on board. And room service is 24/7 for almost the entire cruise (not available last morning).

There is also Pluto's Dog House (burgers, hot dogs) and Pinnochio's Pizza on deck 9, and Topsiders Buffet for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

I can suggest you a lunch cruise or dinner cruise in Sydney harbour . It is for 2.5 hrs. They are providing sea food buffet which is freshly prepared on board . They have lot of entertainment activities too.

Sounds like a great idea. However...... unless there has been a MAJOR change to the itineraries for the DCL ships, it would be a little difficult to do from either the Magic or the Wonder.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter