Dining Ressie ???

MAGICFOR2

Condimentessa
I hope someone can help. I haven't traveled with this large a group before, and tomorrow is the day I can make ADRs and suddenly I feel like I don't know how it works. :goodvibes We have 3 studios we booked on DVC points. One for each DS with 4 people in each and one for DH and I.

1. When I am at the DVC site and click on the make reservations button, it just takes me to the regular 180 days out page. How do I get it to do the 180 plus 10 for staying onsite? Does it use your reservation number at some point?

2.If so, Will it let me reserve for 10 people under one ressie number, or do I have to break it up?

TIA -guess I should have spent more time on the DIS lately - other than TRs and the BBB page! :goodvibes

I hope someone can help. I haven't traveled with this large a group before, and tomorrow is the day I can make ADRs and suddenly I feel like I don't know how it works. :goodvibes We have 3 studios we booked on DVC points. One for each DS with 4 people in each and one for DH and I.

1. When I am at the DVC site and click on the make reservations button, it just takes me to the regular 180 days out page. How do I get it to do the 180 plus 10 for staying onsite? Does it use your reservation number at some point?Yes, in order to access the 180 + 10 days you will have to input your resort reservation number.

2.If so, Will it let me reserve for 10 people under one ressie number, or do I have to break it up? Yes, you can make the reservations for all 10 people under just one number.

TIA -guess I should have spent more time on the DIS lately - other than TRs and the BBB page! :goodvibes

My answers in red.

Thank you Figment! I am looking at the website, and it won't let me have 180 days from today - it is only making July 7th available. Frustrating, because I have to get up at 5am to do this for the BBB at the castle!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter