Dining Reservations on a Split Stay

BcIcemen

DIS Veteran
I am coming home for 8 days. The first 4 days I will be at Poly and the next 4 at Beach Club. My question is , Can I make dining reservations for all 8 days 180 days from Poly check in or is it like those days do not exist when I moved to Beach Club and then have to book 180 days out for those days? Thanks for your help

The answer is yes and no. At your 180 day from your poly stay you can book reservations for your first 4 days, but the system will not allow you to book your BC stay. You can either wait until your 180 opens for your BC stay to make your reservations online or you can call MS at your 180 day mark from your poly stay - MS can make a dummy reservation to book your reservations for your BC stay.

I recently booked reservations for our split stay during April spring vacation (fairly busy time). I like to be able to book multiple reservations and then weed out what i don't want or what ever doesn't work well for park hours (because they only release at 180 days) so i just waited for the 180 day mark for the second portion of our stay. No issues getting what we wanted waiting for our 2nd 180d mark and i avoided being placed on hold forever waiting to get through to MS.

Some folks have been able to call Member Services and have them make ARD’s for the second half of your stay. They have to make a fake reservation covering all of the days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter