Dining Reservations for a Party of 19

jtwibih

Mouseketeer
We've been going to WDW for quite a long time but we have yet to bring along a party of 19. So we are going in November the week before Thanksgiving and I am awfully nervous about getting reservations for everyone at the same restaurants each night. I know some places won't allow the entire party to sit together but we are hoping to be as close as possible but at the very least, in the same restaurant at the same time. Anyone have tips for this? Obviously we will be up and ready the day the dining reservations open but I don't know where to start to be honest.

I planned our trip for June with a party of 20. No issues with ADRs. I think you'll be okay. :)

I planned our trip for June with a party of 20. No issues with ADRs. I think you'll be okay. :)
This makes me very happy. We are planning a trip in September for a party of 16 and was worried about dining reservations. Did you make yours online or over the phone?

I called Disney Dining in advance of the 180 day booking window with a list of the restaurants I wanted to dine at. They will tell you if you can book it online or if you have to call Disney dining. One of the restaurants that I wanted had to be booked by calling the restaurant directly, they provided me with the #. I hope it goes smoothly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter