Dining reservations during MNSSHP

I believe the dining reservation page for these packages stated that it will be the regular menu. Maybe someone with first hand experience will respond but I'm not holding much hope for anything special.

They will just serve the regular menu during the party. The only difference is, you have to have a party ticket in order to reserve an ADR during party times. I would not recommend doing a TS during party hours - you will waste precious party time inside the restaurant.

Years ago they did a special dining event at CRT during party but it was clearly advertised that way. I wouldn't expect anything special. There was also a special event at Tony's - I think called Cruella's something.

Last edited:
How strange! When I clicked on the link, it initially listed Victoria & Albert's, then shifted to show only MK TS where you might actually dine and go to the party.

Ahh, the delights of Disney's wonderful tech. <sarcasm alert>

Last edited:

Thanks all for the responses. We are doing a 6:00 reservation at Crystal Palace. I would try and get an earlier one but I’m technically in town for work and I’m not sure what time I’ll be set free. 😜

In 2019 they had a thing at Tony's which had special food and Cruella and I think you got special seating for the parade and fireworks. I think this though is just the sit down tables available during the party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter