• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dining Questions

ldinCT

Earning My Ears
Staying at the GCH and visiting with daughter in Orange County and have a few dining questions. Looks like Sun is only day/nite we can go to parks and have dinner together since I've heard traffic is so bad that she wouldn't come up to the park after work, right???? Sun nite has fireworks, so first question - is there any fine dining rest where you can dine and watch fireworks? Otherwise, what is the difference between Napa Rose and the Vineyard Room, are they similar? Guess we could have dinner after the fireworks, although that would be pretty late, 9:45, would probably go to 11, or try to have it around 8. Then she wouldn't be driving home too late. Any suggestions?
LDinCTpirate:

There isnt really a place to have a nice meal and watch the fireworks. I would probably plan for an earlier meal, then watch the fireworks. If you wait until after you are likely to find most places closed at that time of night. Some walk up places might be open, but that is about it.

For the difference in Napa and Vineyard I would take a look at the menus at www.dlresortinfo.com It will give you an idea of what both offer. I think Napa is probably the nicer of the two.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter