Dining Question

dheller97

<font color=green>you've been visited...
Hello-

It will be just me and my dear wife cruising and we have requested late seating, for just the two us. We plan on meeting many new friends while on board but prefer to have our meals alone and together, if possible, in all of the rotation dining areas. I know we can do room service but then do not get to enjoy the dining rooms. Is this out of the question with the seating arrangements geared toward family dining?

Thank you.:confused:

I requested a table for 3 our last cruise and got it....this one coming up I requested a table for 4 and I really hope I get it..if not I will ask them there for a change since I have no interest in sharing a table with other people at dinner.

There are several different size tables. Just call DCL and request the smallest size table, and ask them to note that you would prefer to dine alone. Since it's just me and my little boy, I always ask for a large table so I can make some new friends. :) They really will do everything they can to accomodate your request if they can!

Hope this helps,
-gina-

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter