Dining Question: 11/10 Merrytime Western Caribbean on the Wonder from Galveston

Chrissy-Mickey

DIS Veteran
My family will be going on the 12/01 Merrytime Western Caribbean cruise on the Wonder from Galveston.

We would love to know which evenings will be the standard rotation menus and when they will have other menus like the Captain's Gala Dinner, Pirate Night, and.... (what other menus would be on this 7-night?).

This Merrytime Western Caribbean cruise on the Wonder from Galveston only happens once or twice a year, so I'm hoping those who were on the 11/10/2017 cruise can help out. (don't know how reliable the 2016 navigator of this itinerary is)

My family will be going on the 12/01 Merrytime Western Caribbean cruise on the Wonder from Galveston.

We would love to know which evenings will be the standard rotation menus and when they will have other menus like the Captain's Gala Dinner, Pirate Night, and.... (what other menus would be on this 7-night?).

This Merrytime Western Caribbean cruise on the Wonder from Galveston only happens once or twice a year, so I'm hoping those who were on the 11/10/2017 cruise can help out. (don't know how reliable the 2016 navigator of this itinerary is)
If the ports are the same on the 2016 cruise as on your cruise, the 2016 Navigators will be pretty close to what you're going to get.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter