Dining plans price has increased for 2013

I'm already booked and paid in full for my trip the end of Nov beginning of Dec with the DxDDP; But I do believe that after this trip my future trips will not include any dining plans with WDW. Sorry, at some point I have to say enough is enough and that point has now arrived. I will just pay oop and not make dining a major focus of my trips like I have in the past. :sad2:

I have to agree with you we have been lovers of the dining plan but there would have to be more quality coming back to the dining options now that we have been on the plan for so many years since 2004 and have tried and watched many changes in dining options and plans over the years. There is some better quality at lower prices offsite for us.

Question: I have a rented DVC reservation starting 12/31. The information I read a month or two ago said that DVC members paid the regular (non-peak) pricing for the DDP no matter the time of year. Is there a way to know if the DVC price has increased also? I was waiting until closer to our trip to decide if we wanted the DDP and knowing the price will be an important part of the puzzle!

Thanks!

I just called DVC and the person I spoke to assurd me that the price for DVC dining plan has not changed and will not until 2014 rates come out . Rates are set for the year with DVC

Question: I have a rented DVC reservation starting 12/31. The information I read a month or two ago said that DVC members paid the regular (non-peak) pricing for the DDP no matter the time of year. Is there a way to know if the DVC price has increased also? I was waiting until closer to our trip to decide if we wanted the DDP and knowing the price will be an important part of the puzzle!

Thanks!

The prices for DVC members have not changed as of yet. I'm able to check the dining plan prices for my vacation via the DVC member website. As of 20 mins ago before I saw this thread all prices are the same as they were when I reserved my room 6 months ago. I'm always comparing our DP price to the TIW which we use so I'm constantly checking to see the price. I should really write it down lol. This is not saying they won't go up, but DVC members do not pay holiday pricing. The only time we pay a higher price is when the regular base price is raised :).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter