Dining Plan?

kaykels

My happily ever after began on Castaway Cay
Any word yet on if timeshare owners/renters can add the disney dining plan yet? I'm sure this has been asked, but the search is not available right now.
Thanks!

It must be added to the ressie prior to check-in by DVC Member Services, so you would need to call them. Price is $37.99 per adult and $10.99 per child ages 3 to 10.

Owners, renters and exchangers can all add it but it must be in advance.

Chuck S said:
It must be added to the ressie prior to check-in by DVC Member Services, so you would need to call them. Price is $37.99 per adult and $10.99 per child ages 3 to 10.

WOW! I had no idea the dining plan was that cheap! :thumbsup2 I've done some numbers and figures and have decided I think I am going to add it on!

Thanks for the info!

doombuggy3 said:
WOW! I had no idea the dining plan was that cheap! :thumbsup2 I've done some numbers and figures and have decided I think I am going to add it on!

Thanks for the info!

That is, of course, per night of your ressie, and it must be added:
1) for everyone in your room - and -
2) for the entire length of your ressie.

childrens price is good for kids to 9 years old Kids 10 and older are charged adults, otherwise I would have added it for my trip with my 10 yo niece who only eats off the kids menu . I wasnt paying $37.99 for chicken fingers w/ fries :rotfl:

:)

May I ask what the dining plan includes? Or is there a site or thread out there to see specific details? Going to BCV over Thanksgiving, actually in the resort 4 days (cause we couldnt get Thanksgiving night) then in the Villas for 3 nights. I assume we would only be able to get it for the last 3 nights??????????? Any help would be appreciated. :thumbsup2

There's a subforum for the dining plan under the Restaurants forum - should answer any questions you may have. You can add the dining plan as a resort guest if you purchase a package with tickets.

ttepsich said:
May I ask what the dining plan includes? Or is there a site or thread out there to see specific details? Going to BCV over Thanksgiving, actually in the resort 4 days (cause we couldnt get Thanksgiving night) then in the Villas for 3 nights. I assume we would only be able to get it for the last 3 nights??????????? Any help would be appreciated. :thumbsup2

I just wanted to mention that the DVC DP is only available to those staying on points. As long as you are using points to stay at BCV those last 3 nights, then you can get the DP for those 3 nights (doesn't matter if you are the DVC owner or if you rented from a member). If you are paying cash for the ressies thru CRO, then the DP isn't an option unless you purchased a package (ie... you buy your park tickets and resort ressies thru CRO).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter