Dining Plan Recommendations, Help!

stonewall1

Earning My Ears
Hello Folks!
Any recommendations on the following restaurants we will be trying for the first time would be most appreciated. Thank You

Tony's Town Square
Maya Grill
Mama Melrose
Coral Reef
Cap'n Jack's
Concourse Steakhouse
Rose and Crown

There are good and bad reviews of all of those restaurants. What might be good is if you described what you're looking for, a bit, and we can help you understand if those are the right restaurants for you.

We have been to Tony's and Coral Reef in the past. I know that there aren't many good reviews on Tony's...but this is one of our favorite restaurants. We have been there 3 times and have had excellent food and service. One of the times that we were there we had a party of 10. They have an amazing NYStrip Steak and the Eggplant thing. Of the 2 times that I've had the NY Strip is was melt in your mouth great. As for the Coral Reef...the last time we were there in 2004 it wasn't the greatest. But it was still good. The thing I like most about this place is the scenery.

If you haven't check out allearsnet.com for their menus. Then you will know a head of time if there is something on them that you will like. Good luck with your choices!!!

ok, just have to say...this is my 400th post!!! :banana:

Never had any problems with Rose and Crown. In fact, an every year event.

Not impressed with Coral Reef.

Mama Melrose was good but not a favorite.

Can't speak for the rest.

Dined at Coral Reef on April 24th, I loved the catfish, service was a mess, atmosphere was wonderful, ressies were atr 5:40 pm and son got to view the divers and the sea turtle. DH was very displeased with almost everything!

Good Luck
Brigitte

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter