Dining Plan question

WhoDat09

Mouseketeer
We are going for the first time next week and purchased the table service/quick service meal plan. My question is if there are limitations on what can be ordered off the menu? We have Toothsome, NBC, Antojitos and Bigfire planned as the table services. There are quite a few steak selections at Bigfire specifically, can we order the filet for example or so we have to order something cheaper?

good question. i am seeing its good for an entree but steaks are listed elsewhere not the entree menu. So i am following to see if its included

good question. i am seeing its good for an entree but steaks are listed elsewhere not the entree menu. So i am following to see if its included
Not sure if I'm 100% convinced yet, but I called Universal and was told that the only item on the menus that is excluded is lobster. I'll report back next week to let you know if that information was accurate.

I used the dining plan at Big Fire. We got the $39 Rib eye. It was yummy. Be careful, staff are very good at upsells.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter